Brisbane Water Secondary College Umina Campus logo

Brisbane Water Secondary College Umina Campus

Brisbane Water Secondary College Umina Campus

Respect - Commitment - Relationships

Telephone02 4341 9066

Permission Notes

Please select the appropriate link to the left for permission and information notes regarding each year.

Have your student return all permission slips and money if required, to STUDENT RECEPTION.

Notes attached include sports and excursion permission notes as well as notes containing specific information.


Student Privacy Advice Notice:  The information provided on your child is being obtained by the School for the purpose of ascertaining relevant medical information requirements and other health-care related needs about your child who is currently enrolled at the school and who may participate in school excursions, sporting activities or other educational or school activities conducted by or in conjunction with Brisbane Water Secondary College.  It will be used by Officers of the NSW Department of Education and Training to assist planning, to support students and to minimise risks when conducting school excursion, sporting or other activities.  Other persons or agencies that may be provided with this information include, but are not limited to, volunteers and members of external organisations who join with the school or are otherwise involved in the planning or delivery of the excursion, sporting or other school activity and persons that may be called upon to provide health-care treatment or other assistance during or as a consequence of such excursions or activities.  Provision of this information is not required by law.  However, a failure to provide the information may mean that your child cannot participate in a particular excursion or school activity.  In such circumstances, the school will make available a sound alternative educational experience.  Provision of this information will significantly assist the school in planning a safer educational activity.  It will be stored securely.  If you have any concerns about provision of this information, please contact the School Principal to discuss further.   You may correct any personal information provided at any time by contacting the School office.


Related content